About Coronomics Lab
Our mission is to create awareness on post pandemic economics
Our vision is to become the top-notch global resource centre for economic updates and podcasting.
Who We Are
Coronomics LAB is a nonprofit organization with a non-conventional approach that connects industry experts with economic participants to develop design thinking to reshape normative economical thoughts into positive economies.
Purpose of Coronomics LAB
Construct a growth mindset in personal and national economic participants to make normative-favorable opinions and provide counselling to bring normative statements into reality as a positive economic environment to create fairness for commoners in society.
Concept of Coronomics LAB
Coronomics is a birthplace of a conceptual theory in result of COVID-19 global economic impact which has suppressed the human flourishing at exponential level.
The conceptual theory of Coronomics provide an economic belief that upholds ideology of proletarians and secure their economic interests by transformation of efficiency focused-economic objectives into fair and equity- based economic systems.
“Coronomics is not a study of traditional economics. It’s time to make a change by building positive communities.” Khalid Nazir
What is Normative Economics?
Normative Economics is the study of economic fairness in society.
What is Positive Economics?
Positive Economics focuses on facts and concerned with description, quantification, and explanation of economic phenomena.
Objectives of Coronomics LAB
Khalid Nazir author of Coronomics: Economics Post Pandemic articulated five major objectives in his book:
- To prove that more or better market analysis is not the solution to solving the difficulties or lack of consistent results in doing business.
- To convince individuals and institutions alike that it is our attitude and “state of mind” that determines the outcome and results.
- To provide people with the specific beliefs and attitudes that are necessary to understand and navigate the world post-COVID-19.
- To address the many conflicts, contradictions, and paradoxes in the way markets now operate that drive local economies.
- To take the reader through a process that integrates this thinking strategy into their mentality at a functional level.