Article 1 – DEFINITIONS:
- DATA CONTROLLER: Data Controller is the publisher, owner, and operator of the Website and is the Party responsible for the collection of information described herein. Data Controller shall be referred to either by Data Controller’s name or “Data Controller,” as listed above. If Data Controller or Data Controller’s property shall be referred to through first-person pronouns, it shall be through the use of the following: us, we, our, ours, etc.
- GOODS: “Goods” means any goods that we make available for sale on the Website.
- SERVICES: “Services” means any services that we make available for sale on the Website.
- PERSONAL DATA: “Personal Data” means personal data and information that we obtain from you in connection with your use of the Website that is capable of identifying you in any manner.
Article 2 – GENERAL INFORMATION:
We are committed to the protection of your privacy while you use our Website.
Article 3 -CONTACT:
The Party responsible for the processing of your personal data is as follows: Khalid Nazir. The Data Controller may be contacted as follows:
200 Broadhollow Rd., Suite 207
Melville, NY 11747, United States.
The Data Controller and operator of the Website are one and the same.
Article 4 – LOCATION:
Please be advised the data processing activities take place in the United States, outside the European Economic Area. Data may also be transferred to companies within the United States, but will only be done so in a manner that complies with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR. The location where the data processing activities take place is as follows:
Article 5 – MODIFICATIONS AND REVISIONS:
Article 6 – THE PERSONAL DATA WE RECEIVE FROM YOU:
Depending on how you use our Website, you will be subject to different types of Personal Data collected and different manners of collection:
- Registered users: You, as a user of the Website, may be asked to register in order to use the Website or to purchase the Goods and/or Services available for sale.
During the process of your registration, we will collect some of the following Personal Data from you through your voluntary disclosure:
- Name, email address, physical address, phone number.
Personal Data may be asked for in relation to:
- Interaction with our representatives in any way
- making purchases
- receiving notifications by text message or email about marketing
- receiving general emails from us
- commenting on our content or other user-generated content on our Website, such as blogs, articles, photographs, or videos, or participating in our forums, bulletin boards, chat rooms, or other similar features
2. Unregistered users: If you are a passive user of the Website and do not register for any purchases or other services, you may still be subject to certain passive data collection (“Passive Data Collection”). Such Passive Data Collection may include through cookies, as described below, IP address information, location information, and certain browser data, such as history and/or session information.
3. All users: The Passive Data Collection that applies to Unregistered users shall also apply to all other users and/or visitors of our Website.
4. Sales & Billing Information: In order to purchase any of the goods or services on the Website, you will be asked to provide certain credit information, billing address information, and possibly additional specific information so that you may be properly charged for your purchases. This payment and billing information will not be stored and will be used exclusively to assist with your one-time purchase
- Job information/ Resume
Article 7 – THE PERSONAL DATA WE RECEIVE AUTOMATICALLY:
1. Cookies: We may collect information from you through automatic tracking systems (such as information about your browsing preferences) as well as through information that you volunteer to us (such as information that you provide during a registration process or at other times while using the Website, as described above).
A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to your browser from a web server and it can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
2. Technical cookies: Technical cookies, which can also sometimes be called HTML cookies, are used for navigation and to facilitate your access to and use of the site. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the network or to supply services requested by you. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
You can manage or request the general deactivation or cancelation of cookies through your browser. If you do this though, please be advised this action might slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
Cookies may also be retransmitted by an analytics or statistics provider to collect aggregated information on the number of users and how they visit the Website. These are also considered technical cookies when they operate as described.
Temporary session cookies are deleted automatically at the end of the browsing session – these are mostly used to identify you and ensure that you don’t have to log in each time – whereas permanent cookies remain active longer than just one particular session.
3. Third-party cookies: We may also utilize third-party cookies, which are cookies sent by a third party to your computer. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies. The majority of third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and then customize advertising for users.
Third-party analytical cookies may also be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on our Website. This place anonymously, in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users, in order to propose advertising in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
4. Profiling cookies: We may also use profiling cookies, which are those that create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising to the user’s browser.
When these types of cookies are used, we will receive your explicit consent.
5. Support in configuring your browser: You can manage Cookies through the settings of your browser on your device. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for this Website.
For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
6. Log Data: Like all websites and mobile applications, this Website also makes use of log files that store automatic information collected during user visits. The different types of log data could be as follows:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the Website;
- name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- The web page of origin of the user (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated manner in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the Data Controller.
Article 8 – THIRD PARTIES:
We may utilize third-party service providers (“Third-Party Service Providers”), from time to time or all the time, to help us with our Website, and to help serve you.
We may use Third-Party Service Providers to assist with information storage (such as cloud storage).
We may provide some of your Personal Data to Third-Party Service Providers in order to help us track usage data, such as referral websites, dates and times of page requests, etc. We use this information to understand patterns of usage of, and to improve, the Website.
We may use Third-Party Service Providers to host the Website. In this instance, the Third-Party Service Provider will have access to your Personal Data.
We may use Third-Party Service Providers to fulfill orders in relation to the Website.
We may use Third-Party Service Providers for the following services in relation to the Website:
The website uses third party comment moderators to review and look over all comments and then approve or deny
Your Personal Data will not be sold or otherwise transferred to other third parties without your approval.
In general, you may request that we do not share your Personal Data with third parties. Please contact us via email, if so. Please be advised that you may lose access to certain services that we rely on third-party providers for.
Article 9 – SOCIAL NETWORK PLUGINS:
The collection and use of information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, which can be found below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
- Google My Business: https://support.google.com/business/answer/7667250?hl=en
- Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
- AddThis: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
Article 10 – HOW PERSONAL DATA IS STORED:
We use secure physical and digital systems to store your Personal Data when appropriate. We ensure that your Personal Data is protected against unauthorized access, disclosure, or destruction.
Please note, however, that no system involving the transmission of information via the internet, or the electronic storage of data, is completely secure. However, we take the protection and storage of your Personal Data very seriously. We take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data.
We ensure that only a maximum of three staff members has access to personal user information data, and an outside service that collects user privacy information is secured.
Personal Data is stored throughout your relationship with us. We delete your Personal Data upon request for cancelation of your account or other general request for the deletion of data.
In the event of a breach of your Personal Data, you will be notified in a reasonable time frame, but in no event later than two weeks, and we will follow all applicable laws regarding such breach.
Article 11 – PURPOSES OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA:
We primarily use your Personal Data to help us provide a better experience for you on our Website and to provide you the services and/or information you may have requested, such as the use of our Website.
Information that does not identify you personally, but that may assist in providing us broad overviews of our customer base, will be used for market research or marketing efforts. Such information may include but is not limited to, interests based on your cookies.
Personal Data that may be considering identifying may be used for the following:
- Improving your personal user experience
- Communicating with you about your user account with us
- Marketing and advertising to you, including via email
- Fulfilling your purchases
- Providing customer service to you
- Advising you about updates to the Website or related Items
Article 12 – DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA:
Although our policy is to maintain the privacy of your Personal Data as described herein, we may disclose your Personal Data if we believe that it is reasonable to do so in certain cases, at our sole and exclusive discretion. Such cases may include, but are not limited to:
- To satisfy any local, state, or Federal laws or regulations
- To respond to requests, such as discovery, criminal, civil, or administrative process, subpoenas, court orders, or writs from law enforcement or other governmental or legal bodies
- As may be necessary for the operation of our Website
- To generally cooperate with any lawful investigation about our users
- If we suspect any fraudulent activity on our Website or if we have noticed any activity which may violate our terms or other applicable rules
Article 13 – OPTING OUT OF TRANSMITTALS FROM US:
From time to time, we may send you informational or marketing communications related to our Website such as announcements or other information. If you wish to opt out of such communications, you may contact the following email: email@example.com. You may also click the opt-out link which will be provided at the bottom of any and all such communications.
Please be advised that even though you may opt-out of such communications, you may still receive information from us that is specifically about your use of our Website or about your account with us.
By providing any Personal Data to us, or by using our Website in any manner, you have created a commercial relationship with us. As such, you agree that any email sent from Us or third-party affiliates, even unsolicited email, shall specifically not be considered SPAM, as that term is legally defined.
Article 14 – MODIFYING, DELETING, AND ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION:
If you wish to modify or delete any information we may have about you, or you wish to simply access any information we have about you, you may do so from your account settings page.
Article 15 – ACCEPTANCE OF RISK:
Article 16 – YOUR RIGHTS:
You have many rights in relation to your Personal Data. Specifically, your rights are as follows:
- the right to be informed about the processing of your Personal Data
- the right to have access to your Personal Data
- the right to update and/or correct your Personal Data
- the right to portability of your Personal Data
- the right to oppose or limit the processing of your Personal Data
- the right to request that we stop processing and delete your Personal Data
- the right to block any Personal Data processing in violation of any applicable law
- the right to launch a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) in the United States or applicable data protection authority in another jurisdiction
Article 17 – CONTACT INFORMATION:
Terms & Conditions
Effective Date: 10/01/2021
THE AGREEMENT: The use of this website and services on this website provided by Khalid Nazir (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) are subject to the following Terms & Conditions (hereinafter the “Agreement”), all parts and sub-parts of which are specifically incorporated by reference here. This Agreement shall govern the use of all pages on this website (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Website”) and any services provided by or on this Website (“Services”).
The parties referred to in this Agreement shall be defined as follows:
- Company, Us, We: The Company, as the creator, operator, and publisher of the Website, makes the Website, and certain Services on it, available to users. Khalid Nazir, Company, Us, We, Our, Ours, and other first-person pronouns will refer to the Company, as well as all employees and affiliates of the Company.
- You, the User, the Client: You, as the user of the Website, will be referred to throughout this Agreement with second-person pronouns such as You, Your, Yours, or as User or Client.
- Parties: Collectively, the parties to this Agreement (the Company and You) will be referred to as Parties.
2. ASSENT & ACCEPTANCE
By using the Website, You warrant that You have read and reviewed this Agreement and that You agree to be bound by it. If You do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, please leave the Website immediately. The Company only agrees to provide use of this Website and Services to You if You assent to this Agreement.
3. AGE RESTRICTION
You must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age to use this Website or any Services contained herein. By using this Website, You represent and warrant that You are at least 18 years of age and may legally agree to this Agreement. The Company assumes no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of Your age.
4. LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE
The Company may provide You with certain information as a result of Your use of the Website or Services. Such information may include but is not limited to, documentation, data, or information developed by the Company, and other materials which may assist in Your use of the Website or Services (“Company Materials”). Subject to this Agreement, the Company grants You a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, and revocable license to use the Company Materials solely in connection with Your use of the Website and Services. The Company Materials may not be used for any other purpose, and this license terminates upon Your cessation of use of the Website or Services or at the termination of this Agreement.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You agree that the Website and all Services provided by the Company are the property of the Company, including all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property (“Company IP”). You agree that the Company owns all right, title, and interest in and to the Company IP and that You will not use the Company IP for any unlawful or infringing purpose. You agree not to reproduce or distribute the Company IP in any way, including electronically or via registration of any new trademarks, trade names, service marks, or Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), without express written permission from the Company.
- In order to make the Website and Services available to You, You hereby grant the Company a royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide license to copy, display, use, broadcast, transmit and make derivative works of any content You publish, upload, or otherwise make available to the Website (“Your Content”). The Company claims no further proprietary rights in Your Content.
- If You feel that any of Your intellectual property rights have been infringed or otherwise violated by the posting of information or media by another of Our users, please contact Us and let Us know.
6. USER OBLIGATIONS
As a user of the Website or Services, You may be asked to register with Us. When You do so, You will choose a user identifier, which may be Your email address or another term, as well as a password. You may also provide personal information, including, but not limited to, Your name. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information. This identifying information will enable You to use the Website and Services. You must not share such identifying information with any third party, and if You discover that Your identifying information has been compromised, You agree to notify Us immediately in writing. An email notification will suffice. You are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of Your identifying information as well as keeping Us apprised of any changes to Your identifying information. Providing false or inaccurate information, or using the Website or Services to further fraud or unlawful activity is grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement.
7. ACCEPTABLE USE
You agree not to use the Website or Services for any unlawful purpose or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the Website or Services in any way that could damage the Website, Services, or general business of the Company.
You further agree not to use the Website or Services:
To harass, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person’s legal rights;
To violate any intellectual property rights of the Company or any third party;
To upload or otherwise disseminate any computer viruses or other software that may damage the property of another;
To perpetrate any fraud;
To engage in or create any unlawful gambling, sweepstakes, or pyramid scheme;
To publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material;
To publish or distribute any material that incites violence, hate, or discrimination towards any group;
To unlawfully gather information about others.
8. AFFILIATE MARKETING & ADVERTISING
The Company, through the Website and Services, may engage in affiliate marketing whereby the Company receives a commission on or percentage of the sale of goods or services on or through the Website. The Company may also accept advertising and sponsorships from commercial businesses or receive other forms of advertising compensation. This disclosure is intended to comply with the US Federal Trade Commission Rules on marketing and advertising, as well as any other legal requirements which may apply.
9. PRIVACY INFORMATION
Through Your Use of the Website and Services, You may provide Us with certain information. By using the Website or the Services, You authorize the Company to use Your information in the United States and any other country where We may operate.
- Information We May Collect or Receive: When You register for an account, You provide Us with a valid email address and may provide Us with additional information, such as Your name or billing information. Depending on how You use Our Website or Services, We may also receive information from external applications that You use to access Our Website, or We may receive information through various web technologies, such as cookies, log files, clear gifs, web beacons, or others.
- How We Use Information: We use the information gathered from You to ensure Your continued good experience on Our website, including through email communication. We may also track certain aspects of the passive information received to improve Our marketing and analytics, and for this, We may work with third-party providers.
- How You Can Protect Your Information: If You would like to disable Our access to any passive information We receive from the use of various technologies, You may choose to disable cookies in Your web browser. Please be aware that the Company will still receive information about You that You have provided, such as Your email address.
10. ASSUMPTION OF RISK
The Website and Services are provided for communication purposes only. You acknowledge and agree that any information posted on Our Website is not intended to be legal advice, medical advice, or financial advice, and no fiduciary relationship has been created between You and the Company. You further agree that Your purchase of any of the products on the Website is at Your own risk. The Company does not assume responsibility or liability for any advice or other information given on the Website.
The Company may sell goods or services or allow third parties to sell goods or services on the Website. The Company undertakes to be as accurate as possible with all information regarding the goods and services, including product descriptions and images. However, the Company does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any product information, and You acknowledge and agree that You purchase such products at Your own risk.
12. SHIPPING/DELIVERY/RETURN POLICY
You agree to ensure payment for any items You may purchase from Us, and You acknowledge and affirm that prices are subject to change. When purchasing a physical good, You agree to provide Us with a valid email and shipping address, as well as valid billing information. We reserve the right to reject or cancel an order for any reason, including errors or omissions in the information that You provide to us. If We do so after payment has been processed, We will issue a refund to You in the amount of the purchase price. We also may request additional information from You prior to confirming a sale, and We reserve the right to place any additional restrictions on the sale of any of Our products. You agree to ensure payment for any items You may purchase from Us, and You acknowledge and affirm that prices are subject to change. For the sale of physical products, We may pre-authorize Your credit or debit card at the time You place the order, or We may simply charge Your card upon shipment (if physical items are being purchased). You agree to monitor Your method of payment. Shipment costs and dates are subject to change from the costs and dates that You are quoted due to unforeseen circumstances. For any questions, concerns, or disputes, You agree to contact Us in a timely manner at the following: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If You are unhappy with anything You have purchased on Our Website, You may do the following:
Customers can send Khalid Nazir an email asking for a refund or return.
13. REVERSE ENGINEERING & SECURITY
You agree not to undertake any of the following actions:
Reverse engineer, or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or on the Website or Services;
Violate the security of the Website or Services through any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining, or interference to any host, user, or network.
14. DATA LOSS
The Company does not accept responsibility for the security of Your account or content. You agree that Your use of the Website or Services is at Your own risk.
You agree to defend and indemnify the Company and any of its affiliates (if applicable) and hold Us harmless against any and all legal claims and demands, including reasonable attorney’s fees, which may arise from or relate to Your use or misuse of the Website or Services, Your breach of this Agreement, or Your conduct or actions. You agree that the Company shall be able to select its own legal counsel and may participate in its own defense if the Company wishes.
16. SPAM POLICY
You are strictly prohibited from using the Website or any of the Company’s Services for illegal spam activities, including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails.
17. THIRD-PARTY LINKS & CONTENT
The Company may occasionally post links to third-party websites or other services. You agree that the Company is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of Your use of any third-party services linked to from Our Website.
18. MODIFICATION & VARIATION
The Company may, from time to time and at any time without notice to You, modify this Agreement. You agree that the Company has the right to modify this Agreement or revise anything contained herein. You further agree that all modifications to this Agreement are in full force and effect immediately upon posting on the Website and that modifications or variations will replace any prior version of this Agreement unless prior versions are specifically referred to or incorporated into the latest modification or variation of this Agreement.
- To the extent any part or sub-part of this Agreement is held ineffective or invalid by any court of law, You agree that the prior, effective version of this Agreement shall be considered enforceable and valid to the fullest extent.
- You agree to routinely monitor this Agreement and refer to the Effective Date posted at the top of this Agreement to note modifications or variations. You further agree to clear Your cache when doing so to avoid accessing a prior version of this Agreement. You agree that Your continued use of the Website after any modifications to this Agreement is a manifestation of Your continued assent to this Agreement.
- In the event that You fail to monitor any modifications to or variations of this Agreement, You agree that such failure shall be considered an affirmative waiver of Your right to review the modified Agreement.
19. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Parties with respect to any and all use of this Website. This Agreement supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, written or oral, regarding the use of this Website.
20. SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS
The Company may need to interrupt Your access to the Website to perform maintenance or emergency services on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that Your access to the Website may be affected by unanticipated or unscheduled downtime, for any reason, but that the Company shall have no liability for any damage or loss caused as a result of such downtime.
21. TERM, TERMINATION & SUSPENSION
The Company may terminate this Agreement with You at any time for any reason, with or without cause. The Company specifically reserves the right to terminate this Agreement if You violate any of the terms outlined herein, including, but not limited to, violating the intellectual property rights of the Company or a third party, failing to comply with applicable laws or other legal obligations, and/or publishing or distributing illegal material. If You have registered for an account with Us, You may also terminate this Agreement at any time by contacting Us and requesting termination. At the termination of this Agreement, any provisions that would be expected to survive termination by their nature shall remain in full force and effect.
22. NO WARRANTIES
You agree that Your use of the Website and Services is at Your sole and exclusive risk and that any Services provided by Us are on an “As Is” basis. The Company hereby expressly disclaims any and all express or implied warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and the implied warranty of merchantability. The Company makes no warranties that the Website or Services will meet Your needs or that the Website or Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. The Company also makes no warranties as to the reliability or accuracy of any information on the Website or obtained through the Services. You agree that any damage that may occur to You, through Your computer system, or as a result of loss of Your data from Your use of the Website or Services is Your sole responsibility and that the Company is not liable for any such damage or loss.
23. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
The Company is not liable for any damages that may occur to You as a result of Your use of the Website or Services, to the fullest extent permitted by law. The maximum liability of the Company arising from or relating to this Agreement is limited to the greater of one hundred ($100) US Dollars or the amount You paid to the Company in the last six (6) months. This section applies to any and all claims by You, including, but not limited to, lost profits or revenues, consequential or punitive damages, negligence, strict liability, fraud, or torts of any kind.
24. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- LANGUAGE: All communications made or notices given pursuant to this Agreement shall be in the English language.
- JURISDICTION, VENUE & CHOICE OF LAW: Through Your use of the Website or Services, You agree that the laws of the State of New York shall govern any matter or dispute relating to or arising out of this Agreement, as well as any dispute of any kind that may arise between You and the Company, with the exception of its conflict of law provisions. In case any litigation specifically permitted under this Agreement is initiated, the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of the following county: Suffolk County, New York. The Parties agree that this choice of law, venue, and jurisdiction provision is not permissive, but rather mandatory in nature. You hereby waive the right to any objection of venue, including assertion of the doctrine of forum non-conveniens or similar doctrine.
- ARBITRATION: In case of a dispute between the Parties relating to or arising out of this Agreement, the Parties shall first attempt to resolve the dispute personally and in good faith. If these personal resolution attempts fail, the Parties shall then submit the dispute to binding arbitration. The arbitration shall be conducted in the following county: Suffolk County, NY. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator, and such arbitrator shall have no authority to add Parties, vary the provisions of this Agreement, award punitive damages, or certify a class. The arbitrator shall be bound by applicable and governing Federal law as well as the law of the following state: New York. Each Party shall pay their own costs and fees. Claims necessitating arbitration under this section include, but are not limited to: contract claims, tort claims, claims based on Federal and state law, and claims based on local laws, ordinances, statutes, or regulations. Intellectual property claims by the Company will not be subject to arbitration and may, as an exception to this sub-part, be litigated. The Parties, in agreement with this sub-part of this Agreement, waive any rights they may have to a jury trial in regard to arbitral claims.
- ASSIGNMENT: This Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, may not be assigned, sold, leased, or otherwise transferred in whole or part by You. Should this Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, be assigned, sold, leased, or otherwise transferred by the Company, the rights and liabilities of the Company will bind and insure to any assignees, administrators, successors, and executors.
- SEVERABILITY: If any part or sub-part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of law or competent arbitrator, the remaining parts and sub-parts will be enforced to the maximum extent possible. In such condition, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force.
- NO WAIVER: In the event that We fail to enforce any provision of this Agreement, this shall not constitute a waiver of any future enforcement of that provision or of any other provision. Waiver of any part or sub-part of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of any other part or sub-part.
- HEADINGS FOR CONVENIENCE ONLY: Headings of parts and subparts under this Agreement are for convenience and organization, only. Headings shall not affect the meaning of any provisions of this Agreement.
- NO AGENCY, PARTNERSHIP, OR JOINT VENTURE: No agency, partnership, or joint venture has been created between the Parties as a result of this Agreement. No Party has any authority to bind the other to third parties.
- FORCE MAJEURE: The Company is not liable for any failure to perform due to causes beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of civil authorities, acts of military authorities, riots, embargoes, acts of nature and natural disasters, and other acts which may be due to unforeseen circumstances.
25. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PERMITTED: Electronic communications are permitted to both Parties under this Agreement, including e-mail or fax. For any questions or concerns, please email Us at the following address: email@example.com.